Gold for sheikhs: the most expensive room in the most luxurious hotel in the world
The world is ruled by love and eternal values? Rationalism and convenience? No! The main thing is money, lots of money! Two-story room in the legendary Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai with two bedrooms and a study area, a total area of 780 sq. m. underline in every detail that the guests here are really the people who rule the world. From sheikhs and presidents to the oligarchs and celebrities. The hotel rooms of two, they are located on the top floor. They are almost always busy, but by happy coincidence one of them was free at the Sunny autumn morning.
2. The legendary “Sail”, a symbol of Dubai! It’s not the newest hotel, but definitely the most luxurious and recognizable. Burj Al Arab is 202 rooms, which are basically all ultra luxury, two-story, stuffed with electronics and with a huge number of staff. But even among all the rooms are the highest category — for the most important guests.
3. Two-storey rooms category “ROYAL TWO-BEDROOM SUITE” located on the top floor of the hotel, which has a separate Elevator. Here’s a view down from the balcony:
5. “Room, Royal Two Bedroom Suite surpasses the expectations of even the most demanding guests who will undoubtedly appreciate the excellent understated style, accentuated by extravagant details. The entrance to the room is through the hall on the top floor, where you will deliver a personal Elevator.
Depending on your mood, you can choose to retreat and enjoy the magnificent views of the Bay, or to invite guests to a dinner party and have fun. The working atmosphere of the office has to labour feats. After an eventful day, so nice to sleep on a luxurious rotating beds.”
. “perfectly understated style,” say. We’ll see. The main thing to set in-camera white balance for the correct Golden color.
6. Living room:
9. Especially for “Burj Al Arab” LG launches TVs gold, and every 25th frame to show them a gold bar.
22. Library. It is always possible to read the success story of the sheikhs of Dubai and browse the latest collection of Porsches:
24. Over all the beds in Burj Al Arab on the ceiling is a mirror, right at the business card turned out.
25. Bathroom in this bedroom: